Since 2010 Nadační fond na podporu vědy NEURON (NEURON Endowment Fund to Support Science) provides grants for scientists working in the Czech Republic. In 2012 NEURON junior research grant was awarded to Miroslav Bulíček for research concerning regularity of solutions to partial differential equations. The meeting Regularity theory for elliptic and parabolic systems and problems in continuum mechanics is organized as a part of this junior research project. The aim of the meeting is to bring together researchers working in the field of regularity of partial differential equations with a particular emphasis on partial differential equations stemming from continuum mechanics.
The meeting will take place in Telč form 1st May 2014 till 3rd May 2014, confirmed speakers are:
- Emilio Acerbi (Università degli Studi di Parma)
- Andrea Cianchi (Università degli Studi di Firenze)
- Lars Diening (Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München)
- Frank Duzaar (Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg)
- Jens Frehse (Universität Bonn)
- Nicola Fusco (Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II)
- Stanislav Hencl (Univerzita Karlova v Praze)
- Tuomo Kuusi (Aalto-yliopisto)
- Giuseppe Mingione (Università degli Studi di Parma)
If you are interested, you can find more information at webpages of the workshop.