let me briefly summarise the topics of master and bachelor theses that were offered at the meeting.
- Ondřej Šrámek (Department of Geophysics, second continent)
- Ondřej Čadek (Department of Geophysics, icy moons)
- Barbora Benešová (Department of Mathematical Analysis, solid mechanics — modelling, analysis, numerics)
- Sebastian Schwarzacher (Department of Mathematical Analysis, mathematical analysis)
- Pavel Baláž (Department of Condensed Matter Physics, slides)
- Helena Švihlová (Mathematical Institute, numerical simulation of physiological flows)
- Vladimír Janovský (Department of Numerical Mathematics, dynamical systems)
- Jiří Felcman (Department of Numerical Mathematics, eikonal equation)
- Alfonso Garcia Parrado Gómez-Lobo (Institute of Theoretical Physics, ray tracing)
- Michal Pavelka (Mathematical Institute, list of topics)
- Martin Lanzendörfer (Faculty of Science, Institute of Hydrogeology, list of topics)
- Milan Pokorný (Mathematical Institute, list of topics>)
Another list of topics has been compiled by Martin Čížek. If you want to see more topics, please check also the list of topics in Study Information System.